Providing food and essentials for healthcare heroes
- HealthCare Heroes was created by Beasley Media Group to help healthcare professionals and first responders who are on the front lines battling the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Beasley Media Group is comprised of 98.5, Country 102.5, Boston’s Rock 92.9, 105.7 WROR and Hot 96.9 radio stations.
- Stop & Shop is the proud grocery partner of Healthcare Heroes, which benefits staff members at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH).
- We’re grateful to all doctors, nurses and first responders working tirelessly at MGH to care for patients and battle COVID-19.
- Healthcare Heroes aims to help ease the mental burden of Doctors, Nurses and First Responders that are away from their families. Sponsors and listeners are able to donate money to provide them with the essentials they need – medical supplies, dependent care, temporary housing, transportation, groceries, coffee, gas and parking.
- Stop & Shop contributed $10,000 ($5,000 cash / $5,000 worth of Stop & Shop gift cards) to the Healthcare Heroes MGH Emergency Response Fund, which provides immediate assistance for food essentials.